We’re a 100% locally-owned family business that offers unique solutions to your unique needs.
SteelFab Industries LTD. started in 1980 as a sheet metal shop that also offered lightweight miscellaneous fabrication. By 1985, the business had grown to include structural steel fabrication, erection, and assembly, as well as a sales division.
2020 Marks our 40th year. Steelfab has become a full steel service centre for clients of many different businesses. We’re the trusted, experienced structural fabricator/erector for Newfoundland and Labrador’s construction industry.
Steelfab carries over 750 different sizes of steel, aluminum, and stainless steel products in a variety of shapes including Plates, Beams, Channels, Angles, Bars, Hollow Sections, and more.
We’re your Local Experts in Structural and Industrial Fabrication. Visit Inventory to view a detailed materials list. We have what you’re looking for!
Who we work with
See the list below for industries and individuals that we work with.
Business and Industry
- Construction and Industrial industries
- Customers with custom steel fabrication needs
- Contractors, civil/structural engineering firms, Government tenders
- Heavy Equipment Industry
- Fishing Industry
- Trucking Industry
- Residential Construction
- Miscellaneous steel fabrication
- Exterior & interior access ladders
- Safety railings
- Steel beams
- Bar gratings
- Embed angles
- Steel embed materials
- Guard rails
- Cutting edges (wear plates)
- Weighted shafts
- Tailgate protectors
- Diamond plate / checkerplate
- Custom steel fabrication needs for DIY-ers and home hobbyists
- Miscellaneous steel
How we give back
We’re locally-owned and proud of it – giving back to the community that supports us is essential to Steelfab Inc.
Organizations we Support
- MUN school of music
- Ride for Dad
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Air Cadet League Magazine
- And many more.